Monday, September 12, 2011

Shoe Candy of the Day



"Her feet are killing her, I call it shoeicide."- Fabolous

 
I would like to raise my right hand and announce that I have a serious addicion that I need to kick... heels! I mean really, when I'm at work I'm browsing the internet to see what new shoes have come out on my favorite websites. This has got to stop lol. However, as long as I'm going to be an addict, I'll make sure I keep my boss chics updated on any new shoes that I like *winks eye* lol.

 The above shoe called Cape Coral from Aldo's will run you at approximately $90.00. It's made of a suede material (which I think is great for the fall), and the heel is 5.5 inches. To add to that, bright colors will really be in this season so these fuschia heels are a perfect way to stay on top of your shoe game. Let us know, are you feeling these pumps??


XOXO,

LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment