Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Throwback Thursday] Ray J & Fab



With all the beef surrounding Ray J and Fab earlier this week, it was only right that I dedicated #ThrowbackThursday to them! I decided to post a song from each artist when they first came out, that helped put them on the map (Fab's being moreso my favorite over Ray's lol)... I won't lie though this song of Ray J's used to KNOCK back in the day. But the Fab joint below was definitely a summer time banger.

Check out both videos below and let us know if either one used to be one of your favorite songs! Did you think either would end up where they are in their careers now? I definitely didn't think I'd see the day where they'd be in a scuffle lol!
XOXO,

LaBellaBoss ♥


"Trade It All" - Fabolous, Diddy, & Jagged Edge



"Wait A Minute"- Ray J feat Lil' Kim


SN: I'd give just about anything to get the old 106 & Park back!! *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment