Friday, September 2, 2011

Hawthorne Gets The Boot



Welp according to one of my favorite bloggers FreddyO, Hawthorne won't be getting picked up for a fifth season! Am I the only one that's shocked by this? Many people on my twitter timeline were really into this show, so it's hard to believe that it's getting cancelled. Were you a fan of Hawthorne? Let me just tell you, my aunt and grandma are gonna be two unhappy campers when I tell them this!

Rumor has it that the steamy love scene between Jada and Marc Anthony's characters on the show caused the split between him and Jennifer Lopez as well as the rumored split between Will and Jada. Now all of a sudden the show isn't getting picked up again... Things that make you go hmmm.. let me find out Will and JLo can't handle their loves getting close to anyone else... lol I'm kidding :)

SN: Everyone have a safe and FUN Labor Day Weekend!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

2 comments: