Tuesday, September 13, 2011

October's Glamour Magazine



I know most of you have already seen Nicki Minaj's fashion photo spread from October's issue of Glamour Magazine right?? Is she werking it or what! In my opinion this has been one of her best shoots thus far, but that's not the REAL reason I'm doing this post. Yes Nicki can take a mean picture, but also in October's Glamour Magazine is my very own best friend Dorian Carter!

 Dorian and I have been best friends since 6th grade, and he just recently graduated from UVA this past May. He had the opportunity to do a shoot with Glamour Magazine as well, and the picture they chose turned out so dope! He told me that the photo shoot was something they contacted him to do for fun, and I told him he should do it more often :)

I love seeing my friends and others around me doing positive things in life, so I just had to post his pic straight from the magazine. Make sure you check it out below as well as the rest of Nicki's spread. Also make sure you cop the magazine if you haven't already!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


Isn't this just the cutest :) #proudfriend











No comments:

Post a Comment