Thursday, September 8, 2011

Throwback Thursday- Case of the Ex


Mya was one of my favorite singers when she first came out in 1998 with her hit single "Movin' On" featuring Silkk The Shocker. I was probably stanning for Mya back then like I stan for Beyonce' now lol. Mya was and still is gorgeous, she had a decent enough voice, and she could dance.... so what happened to her career? Her Fear of Flying album stayed on repeat in my boom box back when I was in 6th grade lls. I really thought her career would blossom more than it has.

Now of course she does have quite a few hits under her belt including "Lady Marmelade", "It's All About Me" with Sisqo, "Free", "Fallen", and "Case of the Ex" but she just hasn't had the IT factor to keep her out there as an artist. Anywho, I decided to do a #ThrowbackThursday post of my favorite video of her's "Case Of The Ex". This song used to go hard and have you ready to cuss out your man and his ex girl all in one breath lol.

Check out the video below the break... Do you think Mya could have been bigger with the right people behind her? Were you a fan?? I do know one thing, her body makes me want to go to the gym and never eat again lol!! It's SICK!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



SN: I can think of SO many female artists who should not be out right now, while Mya should smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment