Thursday, September 29, 2011

This Little Game We Play



You know they say men and women alike love a chase, right? I have to agree in every way! I was thinking about this last night, and it hit me just how much we all love a good chase. How often do we find ourselves going after that one person who shows us the least interest? Now I'm not saying that we go for the worst possible people lol, but I do think we go for those that give us a chase rather than those who are readily available to us.

Think about it like this, if there are two guys/girls that you're into but one calls and texts you faithfully and the other does randomly but not all the time... which will you be into more? In this situation I'm not speaking of any serious relationships, but say you're just getting to know both. I can't speak for everyone else (and I may be backwards myself), but I would probably more interested in the person who I don't hear from as often. That person would just seem more intriguing to me, and personally I love a challenge. I'm not the type of person who wants someone who runs at my beck and call lol, so I do find myself "chasing thrills" more often than I should! I can honestly say most of the time I come out losing thinking like this, but hey at least I can be honest about it! Lol

Now on the other hand say you're in a relationship or you've been seeing someone for quite awhile. Have you noticed the less attention you pay to that person, the more attention they show you? Say for instance your boo has been acting different for whatever reason. They could be mad at you for something, or always busy with less time for you, or ANYTHING in general... when you start nagging them about the situation, it pushes them away more. But when you put your foot down and pretend you don't care at all, they fix it. O_o we as human beings are CRAZY lol, but you know this is true. It seems like the more we act like we don't care, the more they care. #wheretheydothatat

I wonder why it is that we always go for the ones that are hard to get over the ones that are right at our disposal? And why do we show the one we love more attention when we feel like they're slipping away? That could be avoided if we just stay on our jobs from jump, then they won't have a reason to start treating us differently. Do you agree that people love the thrill of the chase? And are you one of those people yourself? Talk to us and let us know!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment