Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[Item Of The Day] Animal Print Clutch



Sooo many people sleep on Forever21 trying to keep up with the Joneses by only buying name brand clothes and accessories, but let me just be the first to tell  you that is MY STORE! Lol I could probably live in Forever21, but they have so much to choose from I usually get a headache in the store. However, when you're looking online it's very easy to find things that really catch your eye. You know I'm all about a sale and I found this cute Leatherette Safari Clutch  for only $15.84. That's deal is crazy and the clutch doesn't look cheap at all. It's also a versatile accessory and can add a kick to different types of looks.

Are you feeling this clutch??

SN: I have the perfect pair of brown and black peep toe pumps to go with this! :)
XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment