Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Trend: Neutral Trenches




It's that time of the year again to pull out your coats! Normally we would've did this a few weeks ago, but here lately it hasn't been that cold YET. At least not in Virginia it hasn't. There have been a few days where I had to pull out an actual coat, but not to the point where I can't stand it. Well this weekend I'm going out of town, and I saw that the highs for all three days will be in the low 50's O_o... now I REALLY hate cold weather with a passion so I'm not feeling this at all lol.

I figured there are others out there who hate cold weather just as much as I do, so I figured that I would do a post on cute jackets for the season. Neutral trench coats are very popular this season and can be worn with pretty much anything or any color. That's the best thing about these jackets, everyone loves a coat that can make any outfit look good. Below you can find different neutral colored trenches that I found online as well as a few peacoats and other types of coats. There are a few higher priced ones as well as some that are more budget friendly.

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



ASOS Classic Trench Coat $98.84

Button Trim Trench Coat $35.80


Washable Hooded Coat $91.25
Old Navy Wool Blend Double Breast Coat $70



Jolt Jacket Pleated Button Cape Coat
$49.99

Longline Brushed Coat
$44.80


Funnel Neck Cape Coat $39.99
ASOS Petite Exclusive Trench $98.84



Sleeveless Trench Coat $27.80

Oversized Trench Coat $224.63
(I LOVE this coat, just NOT the price!!)


Old Navy Canvas Trench Coat $34.99
Forever21 Wool Blend Coat $34.80



Peacoat with Leatherette Trim $44.80

Skirted Twill Trench Coat $49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment