Wednesday, October 5, 2011

[Item Of The Day] Kardashian Kollection Manhattan Boots



Now ya'll know the Kardashians have become a serious household name, and as much as these girls (except Khloe) annoy me I have to give credit where credit is due! These boss chics have become a brand and it doesn't look like they'll be going anywhere any time soon! I'm sure most of you already knew that they have come out with their own collection for women, called the Kardashian Kollection, which is sold in your local Sears department stores.
I got a chance to look at the collection firsthand the other day in my city, and I must say that I'm impressed! The pieces are very well put together, they're chic, and BOSSY! However, the prices definitely aren't Sears prices LOL. I did find a cute pair of boots on the website that I thought you ladies might like. They're called the "Manhattan Boots" and they're only $69.99. They have a 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform which is right up my alley. You can click the link here to order those. Check them out below and let me know what you think!

SN: On this day October 5, 2011, I confess that I am officially a shoe whore! LOL
XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


Kardashian Kollection "Manhattan Boots"
$69.99



No comments:

Post a Comment