Monday, October 3, 2011

[Positive Monday] The ReMixed Life Campaign


I have had the wonderful chance of being able to help someone who inspires me to be all that I can, and it would only be right to share that experience with you! Neycha, who is an artist with a beautiful voice, is someone that I'm thankful to have had the chance to know personally. She's a very inspiring person and has a very big heart. She is the type of person who is always looking for what she can do to help someone else, and I don't think I've ever heard her say or do anything negative towards anyone else.

When she asked me to help promote this project for her, I quickly agreed to assist. She has started a campaign called The ReMixed Life to further inspire people in life. She works with adults in the field of personal growth, helping them to get their lives back on track after life altering circumstances. She says "she wants to get away from behind the desk and reach out to people from the stage again" as she once has before.

She plans to put her story into the form of an album as well as a short film. Neycha is asking that everyone donate $21 to help her raise $10,000 in 21 days (which isn't asking for much at all!) The funds are going to be used towards the makings of the album as well as the short film, as she will need studio time, producers, etc. I'm hoping that everyone will become a part of this movement, and even if you can't donate you can help get the word out about the project through social networking.

Make sure you watch the video above, that alone will show just how creative miss Neycha is! That VOICE is amazing and inspiring in itself! I'm anxious to see the finished results of The ReMixed Life campaign, I already know she will deliver! You can view the full page for her campaign here... Are you inspired yet?? #PositiveMondays :)

XOXO,

LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment