Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[Item of the Day] WE'RE BROKE Pearly Whites


A few months ago I did a post on a fellow boss chic named Norma Jean who has her own line of jewelry, shoes, sunglasses and now clothes in the works. Well I found out that she actually works with two others named Darla and Irv in a group called B.R.O.K.E. They have some really HOT pieces and they're very affordable and fashion forward. These "Pearly White Heels" in the above pic are only $60.00 which is a very good price for a nice pair of pumps. They have a pair of "Pearl Monster Wedges" for $100, but they are currently out of stock. I'll include a pic of those below just in case anyone wants to keep their eyes out for stock on those.

Make sure you hit up their website http://www.were-broke.com/ and browse around to see if you find anything that catches your eye! You can also contact them by email at BROKEfashions@Gmail.com. I've spotted a few pair of earlace that I want for myself, and they're all less than $20! You know you can't beat that. Their sunglasses are also DOPE and so is the rest of the jewelry. Check it out and let me know what you think!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

Pearl Monster Wedges $100

No comments:

Post a Comment