Thursday, October 6, 2011

[New Video] Countdown- Beyonce'



"If you leave, you'll be out of your mind"

So we finally got to see the video for Beyonce's next single from the 4 album... "Countdown". This was one of my favorites off her album from jump, so I was really looking forward to the video. This video caught me completely off guard! I was hoping that she would throw her hubby in the video and they ride out in his coupe, but I knew that was a stretch for me to be wishing for lol. 

This is far from my favorite Beyonce' video, but I still love it nonetheless. She is channeling Audrey Hepburn in the video (and looks great while doing so might I add). I love the colors she presented and the fun/flirtatious sense of it as a whole. I swear the thing that makes Beyonce's videos and performances so epic are her facial expressions and choreography. And BOTH were on point in the video. I also loved the scene near the end where she was in dance class with the darker hair. I wish she would keep her hair that color! Check out the video below if you haven't already peeped it, and let us know what you think!

SN: She looks so fresh faced in the very last scene of the video with her ponytail, smile and natural make! Love it! #teamBey

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥




2 comments:

  1. Loved the vid!

    Reminded me of the style of the vid 'Why Don't You Love Me' somewhat...

    Love your posts, as usual!

    -Victoria S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! The video does remind me of 'Why Don't You Love Me' too! But I also get 'Check Up On It' out of the video too! Beyonce' always give her all, gotta love that

    ReplyDelete