Thursday, June 2, 2011

Items of the Day



Normally I only do one item of the day, but this time every piece that I put together for this outfit stands out on its own. I would definitely rock each one with different things in my closet. Anyway it's pretty obvious that I'm a big fan of Jessica Simpson's shoe collections. I think her ideas are so fashion forward; she turns the most simple heels into works of art with minor details and colors. I love how she makes innovative heels that seem you would think are celebrity type expensive, but they're actually affordable. These Trixie sandals will run you about $90 which is average for her shoes.

I paired these with a Peach 70's Floral Jumpsuit and a Blue Floral Print Front Satchel, both from TopShop. For jewelry I would go for simple but big gold since this is a sort of 70's look. You can't go wrong with gold bamboo earrings, a thick gold chain, a gold ring or two and simple bracelets. For some reason, I think the hair would be best pinned up with this outfit. Maybe a long ponytail or a cute bun at the top to keep up the fun/flirty look. Check out the rest of the pieces below and let me know what you think!

SN: I also did a little bit of color blocking again with this one :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3



Peach 70's Floral Jumpsuit
$60.00

Blue Floral Print Front Satchel
$28.00

Jessica Simpson's Trixie Sandals
$90.00

Gold Lace Chain Earrings by Tanaya $30
(SN: these are the earrings that link to form a necklace #bossy)


No comments:

Post a Comment