Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Look of the Day: Bitchie Style


Necole Bitchie & Derek Luke

On Monday night, Necole Bitchie hosted a small party for different bloggers in LA for the screening of Hawthorne. Necole has been doing big things, and if I'm not mistaken she just recently relocated to Los Angeles. She is such an inspiration to me, knowing where she came from lets me know that my journey through life is just beginning. On another note, her outfit that night was sick! I'm waiting on her to post info about her look on her website, but until then I've listed items that will give you the same look with different pieces. Check out what I found below and let me know what you think.

SN: Ya'll should really consider watching this season of Hawthorne! I missed The Voice, Toya Carter, AND The Braxtons last night fooling with Hawthorne and this is my first time getting into it. It comes on Tuesday nights at 10 pm on TNT.

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3





Darling Layered Chiffon Skirt $72.40

Bebe Chevron Cropped Leatherette $79.00




Baker's Anabel Booties $69.99

Guess Stretch Waist Belt $42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment