Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Gonna Take My Clothes Off!




"THIS. IS. MY. JAM!!" *New New voice* Lol but really though I LOVE this song, even to this day! Let this come on the radio and I immediately go into party mode in the car. Nelly's "Hot In Here" dropped around the summer of 2002, and it was an immediate banger. The video was hot, the song was hot, and Nelly was hot! Plus I watched videos so much back then I had developed my idea of which video girls were my favorites, and the main girl in this video was one of them LOL #childish. I mean, being in videos (with my clothes on lol) was my dream side job when I was little haha DON'T JUDGE ME!!

 What memories does this song bring back for you? Don't you miss the old days in music!! *sad face*

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment