Monday, June 13, 2011

Positive Mondays



Happy Monday!! Another week has begun and I am SLEEPY! I called myself going to bed after the game last night, but then I couldn't sleep so I stayed up watching ESPN for awhile until I finally drifted off. When it was all said and done I ended up with like 5 hours of sleep lol. I can't even complain too much because I had a three day weekend. For the past three days, I've done absolutely nothing more than what I wanted to do. Basically I said bump everything, and made the weekend for myself. I also had a babysitter ALL weekend. Wait what?? Lol! So needless to say I did have a good weekend, and had time to relax. I also got a little shopping done with my best friend yesterday, so I have no complaints this morning! Hopefully this week will fly by and my weekend will come back to me soon :) I hope everyone has a great day as well as week, and always keep it bossy never basic!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

QOTD: "If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers." - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment