Thursday, June 2, 2011

Throwback Thursday- My Boo





It's finally about to be my favorite time of the year.... flip flops, ice cream, sunshine, hot weather, short shorts, sundresses, swimming pools, cookouts... well you get it lol. I absolutely LOVE the summer, I always have. It was only right that I post a video for #throwbackthursday that would bring the summer in right. I'm going to try to post a song every Thursday throughout the summer that might bring back old memories of the best season of the year. There's so many songs that remind me of summer time from my childhood and high school years. There's nothing like a good ride out song to blast with the windows down!

Watch the throwback video of the week above, "My Boo" by Ghost Town DJ's. This is one of my all time favorite songs! It makes me think of when I was younger, thinking I was doing something because my older cousin let me sit in her room and listen to the radio with her and her friends lol. I was literally a little girl and they were in high school so you know they were talking about boys and dating. I used to soak up everything they said lol. What memories do you have from this song?? Let us know!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment