Monday, June 6, 2011

Boss Chic Diaries: Quick Fix Day 4

Written Sunday June 5

Well last night was sooo fun!!! I do love the "sauce" so I am unsure how well that coincided with my body but OHHHHH WELLLLL!!!!!!! Today was a good day. I woke up and popped open my Vanilla Slim Fast Shake!! My daddy made breakfast and "taught" me how to scoop up the nasty part of a Nasty egg and eat it.. yeahhhh idk if I am going to be eating that though. I am just now starting to try and appreciate scrambled eggs, so I need to take it slow. He also made bacon and he cut up potatoes and fried them. Yummmm, my Daddy is such the Chef!! lol I guess my mouth was watering(not really i was good) but he made me a small portion of everything and a half a strip of bacon and told me I was good. *he is after all, an unofficial trainer* SO I ATE THAT!!!!!! Afterwards I just chilled around the house. We actually left early from our hometown, ha, and if you know us, pahahahaha thats a joke to say we leaving earlY!!! hEe hee! I hadnt ate anything at that point and to be honest I was starving! I am so serious! I was starving.. if they wouldve bought anything fattening to my face, I probably would've ate it. But I didn't I opened up my second Slim Fast Shake, strawberry!!! Then I stopped at Mcdonalds again and ordered a Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad, WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING :) Yummy!!! Then it was time for the road!! I was good on the road, I drunk a bottle of water, and when we got home after three hours, I went to Wendys and ate another side salad. I missed my cousins after after party cookout! But it was a probably a good thing. All of those different foods .. I didn't need it. I came home, and Dominique spotted me while I did 30 crunches. He ate a pizza from Lil' Caesars. He had some buddies stop by and I offered them pizza. Dominique was looking at me like I was crazy!! But i was strategizing. See I know he would probably only eat 4 slices! Then there would be 4 left, and I was not about to get tempted! Lol. I had to do what i had to do to get those things outta there!! But I was really tired by the end of the night so I called it in early. Feeling very proud of myself. Tomorrow, I promised to go walking before my intern meeting and to also cook! (pahaha its been so long since i've done that it seems)

Alls well that ends well :)

Muah
A. Bad Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment