Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feathered Earrings


As we all know, Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozado from Basketball Wives stay rocking fly ear pieces! And I say ear pieces simply because these just can't be called earrings lol... I've never been one to experiment with different earrings other than different shapes and sizes of hoops. I live for big earrings, even if they do hurt my ears... It's an addiction! I think I want to start playing around with more diverse ear pieces like the ones Jennifer wears. She always has on dope earrings with feathers in them, which inspired this post. I also love how she always make her ear pieces work with all of her outfits. You know how sometimes certain earrings aren't meant for certain outfits? Like church/ballroom earrings with jeans and a graphic tee lol, that's just not hot! But Jen always seems to make hers work for her. Below I've listed some really cute feathered earrings that I found online. They're really inexpensive so if you're looking to try something new, this is a start!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3



Hamm Donut Feather Earrings
$10.00

Layered Peacock Feather Earrings
$3.99



3 Feather Chain Earrings
$12.00

Lipsy Multi Feather Drop Earrings
$13.79


Arrowhead Feather Earrings
$4.80
Long Feather Earrings
$12.00


Cascading Feather Earrings
$23.70
Feather Hoop Earrings
$14.37



Oversized Peacock Earrings
$17.96

Cut Out Feather Drop Earrings
$13.79


7 Strand SD Earrings
$10.00
Statement Feather Drop Earrings
$25.86


Leopard Feather Earrings
$2.80
Peacock Feather Teardrops
$14.37



Feather Chain SD Earrings
$12.00

Sprayed Feather Chipping Drop Earring
$6.10



Stone Encrusted Feather Drop Earrings
$20.69

Two Tone Feather Drops w/ Disk Stud
$13.79

No comments:

Post a Comment