Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ring The Alarm



Costume jewelry has been big for years now, but when I was younger I thought it was the worst! Back then everything was bulky and made from plastic, however times have definitely changed. The costume jewelry now is so dope! These accesories from today help make an outfit. I love how there are so many varieties and all jewelry designers have their own style. I'm a big fan of costume jewelry from Betsey Johnson, Forever21, Guess, Bebe, and more. My favorite jewelry accessory (besides earrings) is rings. They really catch my attention because of all the small details and attention it takes to make them. Check below for some fashion forward rings that may catch your eye.

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

Carry On -->
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment