Thursday, June 9, 2011

Throwback Thursday- Why Don't We Fall In Love





How hot was this song in the summer of 2002?! Amerie had everybody singing about falling in love with this track, then with Luda on the remix she even had the men listening to it too! I LOVED this song, and especially loved the summer vibe of the video... I remember this came out in the summer after my 7th grade year. I was only 13 and that was the year my favorite cousin was killed, so music was my outlet then. I can just about guess the year correctly for every song that came out at that time.

I remember when Amerie first stepped on the scene, she had all this buzz around her because she was gorgeous and could actually sing. I wonder what happened to her? If I'm not mistaken she's engaged or married to her manager (don't quote me). What memories does this song bring back for you?? Let us know!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment