Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[Fashion Files] Haki Combat Boots


Ok so ya'll know I tend to have a somewhat weird taste when it comes to fashion, but I just saw these boots online and had a shoegasm! If you read most of my fashion posts, you already know how I feel about military style/combat boots and these are no exception. I absolutely love the color and the style! These remind me of Doc Marten's but they're cheaper. And I've been dying for a pair of Doc Marten's for quite some time now.

These Haki Combat Boots are $58.00 and the only sizes left online right now ar 7, 8, and 10... so if you like them you better hurry if your size is still available! I would so wear these with a pair of black skinny jeans and either a black top or a plaid button up with the same color pink in it.

You can check out the two items that I would pair with these boots below! Let me know if you're feeling these or not :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥



Forever21 Gingham Woven Shirt
$18.09

Love Culture Shredded Skinny Jeans
$26.90



1 comment:

  1. Those are cute!!! they remind me of the Jeffrey Campbell rain boots I want! LOVE them <3

    ReplyDelete