Monday, January 9, 2012

[Positive Monday] No BS in 2012



Happy Monday Bosses and Boss Chics! I hope everyone had a great weekend, as I did for the most part! Of course we have to start our week on a positive note, and since it's still the beginning of the year what better what to start the week than to make a goal to cut out all bullshit from your life?

If you know me, for the most part you should know that I'm a very kindhearted person, and I can tend to be a pushover at times. I get a satisfaction out of making others happy, but sometimes I forget to put myself first. My initial goal of 2012 was to put all bs behind me, focus on what makes me and only me happy, and not worry about what anyone else has to say. I must say so far I'm doing very good! It starts to take a toll on you when you worry about what others will say about your actions, and at the end of the day only you have to live with them.

We all have those certain family member or friends who want what's best for you in life but they just don't know how to show it. So when you do what you want, regardless of if it's good or bad, they may have a negative opinion just because it isn't what they envisioned for you. In order to be happy in life, you have to put yourself and your own wants and needs first. You will never seek happiness trying to please everyone else. We all have our own opinions, lifestyles, and life stories, so we all see things in life differently. The worst thing you could ever do is live your life for someone else, and regret it later down the road once it's too late.

On top of living to make myself happy, I've vowed to not stress things I can't change. You can only pray about the things you can change, and if you can change it then you have no room to complain. It's time for us all to start taking responsibility over our own lives. The less bs you put up with, the less people you have to blame when things go wrong. People can only take you through what you allow them, so stop dealing with things you don't deserve and find your way to your self infiltrated happiness.

How would you feel looking back on life and realizing that you wasted your whole life catering to what other's wanted and never getting the same in return, better yet never finding your true joy in life? It would suck. Don't stand in your own way of happiness and damn sure don't let someone else's bs block you. In 2012 we need to all let go of bs and deal with only what's necessary. Don't you agree??

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment