Thursday, January 5, 2012

[Throwback Thursday] Mo To Tha, E To Tha!



So I just almost hyperventilated looking at old episodes of Moesha on youtube! OMG this was and still is my absoulte all time favorite show in the world right along with Sister Sister. When I lived in Virginia Beach back in '08, reruns of Moesha used to come on Noggin and I literally used to record each one every single day and go home and watch them. No matter how many times I had seen the reruns, I still watched Moesha every single day lol. At the time I was like 19 and you would think the show had just come out the way I was addicted to it.

I used to do the same with Sister Sister. It would come on every morning when I was getting ready for work and school in the past few years, and I would watch every single episode. These two shows were my abosulte favorites when I was younger, so when they started coming back on tv as reruns when I got older, I was estatic. Well now I'm back at square one because Moesha doesn't come on at all, and Sister Sister only comes on the gospel channel on Saturday mornings.

For #ThrowbackThursday I decided to do something different and post one of my favorite episodes of Moesha. In this episode she had snuck off to a pajama party with her friends and as usual she ended up getting caught. I swear Frank and Dee used to stay on Mo, she couldn't get away with SHAT! Lol and I love Kim and Neicy to pieces, they were so funny! There's also an appearance in this episode from a young Usher.. he was so cute!

Check out the full episode below, broken down into two parts. Did you used to be a big Moesha fan? And am I the only one STILL mad at how they just cut the show with a cliff hanger for an ending? #salty lol

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥






2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to construct a brief comment to appreciate you for all of the stunning tips and tricks you are giving out here. My long internet search has now been honored with beneficial information to go over with my friends and classmates. I 'd assert that we readers are very much lucky to be in a great place with so many perfect individuals with beneficial solutions. I feel somewhat fortunate to have come across your entire site and look forward to plenty of more fun minutes reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.
    Auto Care Products Inc 53020 20-Feet Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal Kit, Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cynthia B.Jack Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! I really just do this for fun in hopes that it will be helpful to people in some way or another so to know that you look forward to it really makes me happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and for your touching comment. I hope I can continue to meet your expectations!

    ReplyDelete