Thursday, January 19, 2012

[Throwback Thursday] Sunshine- Lil Flip



Who remembers Lil' Flip?? Man it's been like eight years since we heard anything from him! In 2004 he came out seemingly ready to make a steady career out of rap when he dropped two singles in one year. The first was "Game Over" which I absolutely loved. The Pacman beat was hot and the remix was even better. Then he dropped "Sunshine" with a chick named Lea which I also loved.

"Sunshine" was a pretty big hit for Lil' Flip landing at #2 on both the Billboard Hot R&B/Rap Songs as well as Billboard Hot 100. It went on to become his most successful single to date, which isn't saying much since we haven't heard much from him since then. This song came on my pandora last night and instantly brought back memories from my freshman year in high school! I love when certain songs take me back to certain times in my life.

Were you a fan of this single back in '04? What memories does it bring back to you? Leave a comment and let us know! Also check out the video below :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment