Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[Fashion Files] Jessica Simpson Fringe Vest



Vests and blazers are my favorite jacket style clothing to have in my wardrobe because they can be placed over just about anything and will almost instantly make your outfit stand out more. Whenever I go shopping, I try finding different pieces that really stand out to me to add to my wardrobe. When I shop for pieces individually versus complete outfits at once, I find that it's much easier because you will always have pieces that go with different clothes and accessories and you won't have to match everything up together.

Take this fringe vest for instance... I have brown military boots already in my closet and I have plenty of button down shirts that would look cute under this vest. The vest is by Jessica Simpson and is currently on sale for $39.99. It's a very basic piece, yet it has it's own little attributes that make it stand out on it's own. If you pair this up with a ordinary outfit, it will definitely add some flavor to your look.

You can check out a couple of pics below of myself in a vest that I have that's similar to this one. I like how the one above has fringes all the way around the bottom though. Let us know if you're feeling this, and if you're interested you can find the vest here. This goes to show that you don't have to spend alot of money to look like a boss :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment