Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Look For Less] Rihanna's Givenchy Rottweiler Sweater



A few months ago, I saw on several blogs where Rihanna and Kanye had been rocking these Rottweiler t-shirts made by Givenchy, and I immediately thought they were dope. Not only are the tops hot, but the way they both wore them made them look even better. Rihanna, who opted for the Givenchy sweater rather than t-shirt, is well known for her good girl gone bad look... and I personally love the bad girl more.

When I'm not in my military inspired gear or dressed preppy, you can bet that I'm going to be dressed in all black or something similar. I love the whole rockstar style that she does, and I've incorporated it heavily in my wardrobe. Well I wanted to do a look similiar to what Rihanna is giving us in the picture above, and I found the perfect sweater online at TopShop.

Below I've posted pics of different pieces that I threw together to give a Rihanna-esque vibe to the sweater I found. You can check them out below and let us know if you're feeling the look!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


Tiger Print Sweater
$56.00


Forever21 Studded Faux Leather Vest
$24.80


Faux Leather Panel Leggings
$56.00


Aldo's Shoemake Ankle Boots
$97.99


Jeepers Peepers Franz Sunglasses
$28.65




No comments:

Post a Comment