Monday, January 30, 2012

[Guy Code] Designer Pins



If you're the type of guy who likes to stay on top of his game when it comes to style then you may already be up on these. However, most guys I know have their own style but they really could care less about the details that come with fashion. Well Melody Ehsani, who custom designs jewelry for celebrities, has a few pins that I thought were dope for men.

I really hate the word swag but I can't think of anything else to give definition to these pins. I think these are a good way for men to add versatility to their looks, and not take away from their masculinity. These pins run anywhere from $30- $60, and I think they're worth it. You can check them out below with the prices listed as well. And if you click the links under the pictures they will take you directly to the website in case you're interested in buying a few :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥





On Time Pin $52.00



Highly Decorated Pin $60.00


Medallion Pins $30.00


Rocketship Pin $60.00


Galaxy Pins $38.00



2 comments: