Thursday, January 12, 2012

[Fashion Files] Item of the Day- Trapper Hat



I really want one of these trapper hats!! Lol I don't know what my deal is, but I love anything that will make me look cute and girly but at the same time not so girly. Take military boots as an example, they can be paired with an outfit that will make you look fashionable and chic, but still give you a rugged edge. I look at this trapper hat in the same sense. Same goes for the leather vest I own and my military style rainboots.

Anything that gives me an edgy look while still looking fashionable is a win for me. This faux fur trapper hat is so cute to me! I've been looking into getting one of these, but I don't like them if they don't have the fur all over and the fur isn't thick. This one can be found at Nordstroms.com and is on sale for $16.90. The hat is by David & Young which isn't a bad price at all for the brand.

Would you wear one of these as a winter hat or do you prefer to keep it simplistic? Let us know if you're feeling it :)

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment