Monday, January 30, 2012

[Fashion Files] Rascal Mesh Bodysuit



I absolutely love any and everything that is leopard print, zebra print, etc... anything animalistic is a win!! I also feel the same about tribal prints. Anywho, I have found a leopard print piece that is an absolute must have for your wardrobe. You don't have to get this specific one since it's a little expensive, but I guarantee you can't go wrong by investing in one.

Below I've posted a leopard print bodysuit which I found at NastyGal.com for $88. Yes it's a little steep but like I said you can't go wrong with it. For one, you can really wear this with ANYTHING. I mean literally, under a skirt, under pants, jeans, shorts... whatever you'd like. Not only that but you can also wear anything over it... a blazer, vest, cardigan, off the shoulder shirt, see through shirt, etc. So this piece is extremely versatile and can be worn in many different ways.

You can buy it here and they still have sizes from 6-12 if you're interested. You can check it out for yourself below, and also I posted a pic of how NastyGal.com pieced together an outfit with this bodysuit. Normally, I do my own look but I'm actually feeling their's :) Let us know if you're digging it or not!

SN: If you know me, then you know I love all black everything... this would also be hot with black harem pants, black peep toe booties, and a black blazer or cardigan #justsaying
XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


Rascal Mesh Bodysuit $88.00



#Dope


No comments:

Post a Comment